Scapegoat

What a terrible,horrible and vegetable week I have had!

First, I got yelled by someone 'claimed' to be more superior than me,
Then, got yelled by someone who claimed that I have done a damn serious mistake,
Lastly, someone blamed me for something quite obviously not my fault...

There is this lady who used to be 'someone' in the family.
Whom I don't really like from the very beginning.
Because of all the dramas she has been doing, (and will still be doing).
All the while she likes to shout (or talk aloud?) to me,
like someone trying to hard to proof their innocence.
And I thought my EQ was 'not bad',
Until I totally lost it the other day.
I yelled back (or talk aloud?) and hung up on her.
Soon after she called back,
this time to express how upset she was and then hung up on me.
This is someone who accused me for being RUDE. =.="

Then another fine morning,
until I received a call for this fella.
He was quite a nice person in my point of view,
at least he used to be one.
In that tele-communication, he totally lost it.
I admitted I never do exactly as I promised,
but according to him,
they expected totally something else.
I even double triple confirm with him whether I took him wrongly in the phone.
He kept emphasizing how well his partner explained it to me,
and how firmly we did promise them,
but now, we gave them something else.
The more he talks, the more upset he got.
I was kinda surprised, until unable to utter a word and let him carry on with his accusations.
After a very long winded assumptions and complaints of his,
I asked him what he wanted me to do exactly now.
He said he will call me again, and then again, I got hung up.

My friend once told me,
"your boss hired you to solve the problem,
not to bring the problem to him."
That's exactly what I am trying to do since.
But seems that until people learn to treat you as of equal 'status',
do not try to solve everything on your own.
There is always a shortcut for all these problems,
"My boss told me so."
That's it.

In this case, it's proven.
I told my boss exactly what I was told.
Moments later, boss came in with sarcastic face.
Despite being so firm and annoyed and... loud,
he apologized to my boss saying it was a big misunderstanding.
He even asked him if I'm mad at him, according to my boss.
Instead of being mad, I was more to... WTF!?

Since then, I hear nothing from him.
His partner would contact me instead.
And the way she speaks,
so very awkwardly polite. =.="
These are the business people!

Lastly, boss found out something he 'thought' he had informed me but I did not do.
To the best of my knowledge,
he did not inform me to 'do so',
he just told me I 'might need to do so',
until he further confirms with me.
"One small thing also you cannot do."
That's his conclusion.
I knew I needed much more to proof now.
I even doubted myself,
how can I not remember at all?
Later when I told her,
she told me he actually instructed someone else,
not me directly.
Okay... again.... I'm the scapegoat....

What a terrible,horrible and vegetable week I have had! :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

選擇

一失足成千古恨!

列车